Wednesday 23 April 2014

working towards my final images...

I have started to work towards my final images within the past few days, thinking about how many final images i want to have is one important thing because this will in turn affect how i select my images and see which images are working well together and working as a set rather than individually.

Saying this, i think that i am going to have 4 final images, maybe 5 but i am heading more towards having 4 images at this point in time.

I am slowly working my way through all of the photographs that i have taken up until this points, selecting the ones that work well together and trying to see what works best in showing my theme.
I am definitely heading in the right direction, but i still have a lot more to get done until i am there!

No comments:

Post a Comment