Friday 18 April 2014

square format!

I have been thinking a lot about the size and format prints that i want for my final images, I started messing about with square format and cropping the images that I have already taken in to a 12 x 12 in format to see the different impact it could create within the images.






Obviously some of the images work better in square format where others don't work so well. I really like the square format though and it is something that I am going to experiment with. With all of the photographs that I capture from now on I will be thinking about the format and how I want them to be in - square, so I will be thinking a lot about the content and composition of the image that I am capturing because i need to leave myself enough room to crop and have all the contents that i want to have within the frame after the cropping has been done. This will mean that whilst I am trying to show the small little details of natural forms am also have to take a step back and create more space within the frame whilst still trying to get all of the little details to come through within the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment