Wednesday 9 April 2014

The other day I went out and took some more photographs. I went to a park that is very local to me but one that i have never been too before so i had no clue what to expect so i just snapped what i came across that caught my eye and though showed the beauty. 


Images










I didn't get very many images this time but there are one or two that i think work really well and i am starting to stear in a good direction with my images and they are following in the direction of showing the beauty of the world surrounding us.

In some of these images i have focused on the formation of water that has gathered on the different subject matters. I wanted to involve the element of water to give the images a little more depth and add in another element and layer to the image - water is a natural form and can help create beautiful formation by droplets forming.

I want to expand my subject matter a little bit more when i next photograph, looking for more different things to bring into this project that show the natural beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment