Tuesday 15 April 2014

A few thoughts....

Over the past few days I have been out and about going to different places and parks to take photographs that are all about the natural beauty of the world that is surrounding us.

I have been looking at all of the natural elements that are within the areas that I visit. With the photographs that I have captured up until this point and will continue to take, I am always going to base them around the natural elements.


For my photographs to make a little bit more sense and to give them a bit more depth as a series of images I need to have a reasoning and a meaning behind them. The one things that I have noticed is a recurring theme throughout all of my photographs is that I am capturing the birth and the life of different natural element - such as plants and flower formations.

I think this is my way of showing and introducing the natural beauty - in the early stages. Allowing people to see how these things come to form and grow and live within the environment. 






No comments:

Post a Comment