Wednesday 23 April 2014

Format and cropping.










I have written previously about having my images in square format for my exhibition as a nicer way of presenting them and making the definitive point of each image a little more prominent to the viewer. Above are a few of the images that i have taken so far that i have cropped into square format to see how they would look. Some of the images work better than others in this format but with some of these photos i wasn't thinking about having them square when i was taking them so i may not have framed the image in the right way for it to be cropped in this format. I definitely think that i am going to carry on experimenting with square format and this is the route that i want to take when it comes to the format of my final images as it is something a little different and not something i would usually do!

No comments:

Post a Comment