Monday 28 April 2014

Project title

I have been thinking a lot about what title i want this project to have. As it is something that i am passionate about and it is my way of expressing how i see the environment in which i live in i want it to be something meaningful, direct and express how the images are to be viewed.

Because of these points i have decided to title this project 'The Beauty In Life'. With this title is gives the viewer a bit more of an idea of what i am showing them before they even read about my intentions and reasoning behind the project.

It photos have one main title, which is the project title as i have chosen to leave my four final images untitled because i don't feel that it is suitable for me to title them with them being the type of images that they are, as well as them having a specific intended purpose they fit better untitled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment