Wednesday 30 April 2014

Exhibition display!

I have been messing around with some software on the Internet that enables you to design an exhibition layout. One thing with this software is that I have an idea in my head of what i want my display to look like but i can't really get there with it on this software without it looking wrong and out of place because of the scale.

However I have done a few different mock ups just to see how it could look-




Like i have said before i literally just want my images displayed in a horizontal line across the wall. This is mainly to keep it simple yet effective at the same time. I also want the viewers to go on a walk like journey similar to that of the one i took when i was working on this series. The images within the series tell a story about the birth and life of the natural forms and i want them to walk through that journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment