Monday 28 April 2014

Final Images








Above are the four images that I have chosen to use as my final images for this project titled 'The Beauty In Life'. The reason that I have chosen these four images is because I feel like they work really well in showing the beauty of multiple natural forms, showing the birth and the life of these forms. The work well both as a set of four images and as individual images that could stand by themselves. The colours within all of the images sort of flow and work really well together as well which is something that is really important when it comes to having a series of images as they have to have another way to link together rather than just their meaning and significance.


Intended display 

When it comes to exhibiting my final images I am going to have them printed in square format with a size of 12x12inches. I feel that this size is not too big nor too small, it is like the perfect size for displaying these images and showing off all their detail on a larger scale, but not a scale that it too large and overbearing. I feel like this is a comfortable size for my images to be. They will be displayer in black frames that have an off white boarder inside. The black frame will create the impact the contrast against the boarder that the images are sitting in the centre of.








No comments:

Post a Comment