Friday 28 March 2014

Planning shoots!

I have been looking at different places to go and do some more shoots for this project!
It has been interesting looking for different places to go to and i know that i am going to have to visit a lot of different locations to get loads and loads of photograhs.

Sometime in the next few weeks I am looking at going up north a little bit to scope out and photographs some different and new locations that i have never been to before!

the area that I am looking at;


I am going to take a few days out and visit a few different places within the circled area on the map, aide from these locations i am also thinking and looking for other places to visit! 



Other parks....

 

Here are three other parks I am going to visit to see what different things that i can find to relate to my subject matter - again i am going to all these locations blind and do not know what i am going to find. I think this is one thing that helps me to show the beauty of these selected areas to people as I am not aware of what is there just like they aren't, so its like witnessing the same situation. I just want to make people aware of these things surrounding them and open their eyes to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment