Wednesday 12 March 2014

Burrs Country Park shoot
















The photographs above are taken in Burrs Country park, it is a place where I have been previously and it it very much nature at its best because nothing has really been altered or intervened with out on the canal areas, everything and anything is free to grow how it wants and that is what i love. My intentions are to show people the natural beauty of what is out there and when I find locations that haven't been altered with in any way I know that I will hopefully be able to get some successful photographs.

Location:



I feel that from this shoot I have been able to get some good photographs that are steering my in the right direction towards my outcomes. Everything is still very much in the development stage but I feel that I have been able to get some successful photographs that are documenting and showing the natural beauty of the world that is surrounding us, which is exactly what I want to be doing and what I want people to be seeing from my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment