Wednesday 26 March 2014

Natures truth and the paradox

With my photographs I want to show people nature and the natural beauty that is surrounding us. But there is a paradox to this within what I do to these captured images after I have taken them.

"A paradox is a statement that apparently contradicts itself and yet might be true"

Sometimes in post production I will slightly alter the contrast and the levels of my images just to make the colours a little bit deeper and make different colours and tones bounce off each other. But like the above statement makes, it is slightly contradicting the point in which I am trying to make with these photographs, but the image after post production could be true, depending on the light at the time. 

I am technically producing images that are slightly contradictory because of the editing that I do to them, however the images are still true in showing what nature is providing us as the contents of the images are all real and are what is present in a certain location at the time in which i have taken the photograph. So with my images there is something quite paradoxical about them but this is something that I can work with because of how the contents is still truthful, I am still showing people the beauty of the world and what is surrounding us.

No comments:

Post a Comment