Sunday 9 March 2014

photographs..









These are some of my most recent experimental photographs, with these photos I went back to my more abstract approach of using a lot of depth of field and one strong focal point. I think this is an interesting was of creating quite an abstract piece that is quite interesting and effective and for some reason my photos always seem to go in this direction, intended or otherwise! With these photographs I was simply exploring the beauty of the natural formations that were surrounding me. I found myself looking for the little interesting things, the compositions that had formed from the natural surroundings, some things i would normally notice, and some that maybe I wouldn't. But I guess the whole point of this is to look for the natural beauty in the world that doesn't necessarily get noticed. This is something that I have done with these photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment