Monday 10 March 2014

Clifton



















Location:


Having never been to this park before I was not too sure of what to expect and what sort of photographs that I would come out with, but with the weather pretty much perfect for they type of photography I want to capture I went on a whim and just walked until I was happy with some of the photographs I managed to capture. I was not necessarily looking for anything in particular to photograph but obviously I have an idea of what I want, it is looking for the little interesting things that are within the world that are natural and natures finest things that tend to get missed and go unnoticed by people. I want to document and capture these different things as a way of showing people that they are there, and if you look for them or start to show an interest in seeing beyond your little bubble you can find these beautiful things and yes, there are free!

With my photographs for this project they are all going to be based within the landscape, showing the natural world with maybe sometimes a hint of human intervention depending of what I find and what fits within the composition I have in front of me.

With these photographs I feel that I was able to get some good interesting and successful initial shots, I am happy with going in this direction and I feel that I can get some interesting shots if i go out and find lots of new and interesting things, again - linking back to the point of what I am trying to say to people that if you look for it you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment