Tuesday 11 February 2014

My style...

Something that I am very aware of is the amount that I use my camera on my phone, I know I should but I don't tend to carry my camera around with me due to how bulky it is, so as my back up I always have my phone handy!

I find that some of my favourite and most interesting photographs are taken using my phone, i then put the photos through numerous editing apps to add different effects, filters and other things. I edit them to a point in which they are the most powerful and effective, but never overly edit them as it makes them look tacky and ruins the effect a little bit.

One thing that I have also noticed when it comes to what i photograph is that everything seems to be based a lot around light, how the light has caused different formations or compositions and camera flare seems to be creeping in a decent amount. In all honesty light plays a big part in my photographs, i focus a lot on the effects that the natural light surrounding me has - it is like the main point i focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment